- Data collection for children including RCs & non-RCs, boys & girls, children living with disability for program design and reporting uses
- Data collection on contribution of WASH intervention to child wellbeing including RCs
- Community mobilization in integrated way on WASH, health, education and livelihood in relation to RC and non-RC children wellbeing
- Review water resource development and other civil works document and make regular discussions with government line offices to create smooth relationships, mutual understanding and support;
- Collect drawings/designs, specifications, bill of quantities from concerned government offices and review/verify technical compliance
- In association with relevant experts from government offices, perform water resources development and other civil works studies and conduct design review as required;
- Review and conduct detail investigation on water resource development and other civil works projects sites before commencement of the construction;
- Conduct close field supervision to ensure the implementation of water resource development and other civil works projects are in line with the plan, design, available standards, community needs and donors requirement;
- Prepare monthly, biannual and annual progress reports;
- Prepare bill of quantities, specification and cost estimate for water resource development and other civil work projects;
- Facilitate handing over of completed water supply projects to the user communities and concerned government offices with proper documentation to ensure sustainability.
- Provide timely feedback on the progress of the construction works, challenges and concerns encountered to the Water Works Advisor in writing and copy the WASH Program Manager and MEAL Advisor for timely action and decision making.
- Review and verify engineering estimations and payment certificates for water resource and other civil works projects;
- Review tender documents both for design and construction of water resource and other civil work projects;
- Review MOU and construction agreements in accordance with the policy of the organization;
- B.Sc Degree on Water Resources/ Hydraulic engineering and other related fields with minimum 2 years’ experience in water resource development and other construction supervision
- Preferred: Other NGO experience, construction and water supply schemes supervision
- Experience in using word, excel and other computer skills is an asset
- Good computer skill minimum of Microsoft word and excel
- Respect diversity, committed to maintain team working
- Good report writing skill
- Experience in managing, supervising and providing support to staff and volunteers at the grass roots level.
- Intensive skills on application soft ware
- Experience in field assessment and report writing.
- Experience in developing quality training material and facilitate training a wide range of audiences.
- Communication and advocacy skills
How to Apply
Following the Link here under you can apply on Work day International Job.net.
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”