Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Senior Specialist – Networks (4L) within the Technology Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Network Operations Center, the role holder will be responsible for implementation of OSS architecture/landscape and to ensure that architecture principles /guidelines are adhered to in the development of solutions. Analyse and refine requirements for delivering the necessary technology service to business and ensure high quality, effective and efficient delivery within the NOC environment.
- To perform systems analysis and design activities by assessing requirements in terms of feasibility, impact and cost, thereby assisting to create and compile accurate user requirement documents;
- To develop and enhance tools, processes and applications that will identify and address problems and optimise delivery against targets
- To evaluate new technology solutions through research, analysing and testing
- To produce management reports and ensure standard documentation is completed (e.g. project documentation, tracking, , audit reports )
- To co-ordinate and lead Technical projects to deliver within time and cost
- Network and collaborate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure an understanding of key business issues, requirements and drivers
- Provide full Business case for new initiatives
- Ensure continuous improvement and improved efficiencies in technical environment
- Manage Technical contracts and vendors
- National Diploma or BTech/BSc Degree – Electrical Engineering or Information Systems (essential)
- 5 – 8 Years systems analysis and design experience preferably in a highly complex environment (essential)
- Project Management (desirable)
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.