Announcement No. ABa/EVA 029/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Ensure timelines, completeness and accuracy of the Bank’s KYC reviews cases to satisfy the various regulatory KYC requirements,
- Perform name screening and background checks,
- Review and report performance monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually as well as on ad-hoc basis and,
- Perform other duties as required.
Place of Work: Head Office
- BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and related fields.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which two (2) years as Customer Accounts and Due Diligence Officer or equivalent position equivalent position in banking operation
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from June 29, 2022 to July 3, 2022 only via
For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.