Purpose of the job
It is responsible for all aspects of recruiting for Subsidiaries (i.e., Zebidar and Castel Winery) and plays a critical role in ensuring it’s hiring the best possible talent.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Effectively execute recruitment plan as per the manpower budget for the two sites
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Implement the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate university recruiting initiatives
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition specialist on the day-to-day activities
- Conduct regular follow-ups with department managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Prepare and share weekly recruitment status report to the section head
- Strong communication skills
- Multitasking and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Psychology, or social science-related fields.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related industry or in recruitment agencies
How to ApplyQualified candidates should submit your application only through ethiojobs.net