Announcement No. ABa/EVA 026/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Undertakes assessment on key drivers, Success factors, problems, constraints and risk factors, technical aspect of the project, organization and management of the SME project;
- Participate in the preparation of project Appraisal;
- Discuss in the draft appraisal of the team;
- Incorporates Team member’s comment on the draft appraisal report and submit to the Senior Loan officer of the Appraisal Team;
- Participate in the assessment of potential areas of developmental projects and produce prefeasibility study;
- Ensures adherence to Banks policies and procedures while appraising Development Projects;
- Participate in designing projects which are suitable to rural community.
Place of Work: Head Office (Addis Ababa)
- BA in Economics, Management, Business Administration and Agriculture or related field,
- 3 years relevant experience in the Banking industry, of which 1 year as Junior Project Appraisal Officer.
- (Specialist experience in project management is preferable)
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from June 21, 2022, to June 25, 2022, only via
For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.