East African Lion Brands Manufacturing S.C
Under the direction of the Training, Dev’t & performance Mgt Division Head contribute in development of policies, procedures, guidelines, and manuals; assess, identify and coordinate training needs; monitor, follow up, supervise and monitor the training activities of the Company; ensures the development of training programs for selected areas of training and the provision of the required human, material and financial resources for their implementation.
Reports to: Training, Dev’t & performance Mgt Division Head.
Department: Human Capital & Facilities Department
Transport service: To be provided
No. Required: 01
Qualification and Experience:
Education & Experience:
- MA/BA/Diploma in Human Resource /Management/business administration/training & development/organizational development/leadership/ or related field with 2/4/6 years of relevant experience
Required Competence Level:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the industry sector is advantageous;
- Excellent skills in developing, conducting and coordinating training programs;
- Commitment, devotion, motivation, hardworking and willing to spend extra hours on the job when the need arises;
- Initiative, creative, analytical, unbiased, ethical, open minded, diplomat, self –reliant, punctual, polite, accurate;
- Impartial, not influenced by strange interests and presents, due professional care; and
- Loyalty to colleagues and staff as well as positive, helping, flexible and open
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV in one PDF/Word file via email: – Tadesse.Teshome@ealbi.com at by clearly marking the position title on the subject line Senior Training Development & performance Management officer before November 4/2022.