Senior SME Business Officer
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- The Senior SME Business Officer is responsible for achieving business growth in SME segments by promoting proactive business development activities within the assigned business unit. In addition, the jobholder responsible for designing and executing business development activities and SME banking business development awareness-raising programs in the Bank.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking, Finance or other related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- A distinguished professional history demonstrating an in-depth understanding of SME Banking
- Knowledge and experience in modern sales and marketing practices in financial services industry to provide visionary guidance on strategic changes to drive performance.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Extensive banking background, including understanding credit, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level leaders regarding key business priorities, issues and initiatives.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the division.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply