Under the direction of the Compensation & Benefit Management Division Head, plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls Salary, Benefit, Overtime, reward, Severance payment, pension, performance management, canteen, leave and other jobs as required to ensures adequate provision of services and sanitary supplies; and insurance coverage.
Reports to: Compensation & Benefit Management Division Head
Department: Human Capital & Facilities Services
Transport service: To be provided
No. Required: 01
Qualification and Experience:
Education & Experience:
- BA Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Personnel Administration, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Finance & Accounting, Accounting, Finance and any related fields in Management/General Service/Sociology or related field, 4/6/ years of experience
Required Competence Level:
- Good knowledge of general management principles and practices
- Adequate knowledge of provision of common services and governing procedures
- Ability to supervise and control a large number of workers of diverse background
- Ability to communicate and write reports & basic computer application skills
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV in one PDF/Word file via email: Tadesse.Teshome@ealbi.com at by clearly marking the position title on the subject line Senior Compensation & Benefit Management Officer before November 4/2022.
Note: Use “Senior Compensation & Benefit Management Officer” as the subject line of your email !