|Reports to:||Senior CMAM Nurse /CMAM Nurse|
|Number of Posts||4 (Four)|
|Closing date:||September 23 2022|
GOAL’s mission is to work with the most vulnerable communities to help them respond to and recover from humanitarian crises, and to assist them to build transcendent solutions to mitigate poverty and vulnerability.
GOAL is a non-for profit organization that has been working in Ethiopia for over 30 years across all the region of the country towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food and livelihoods, water and sanitation, nutrition, healthcare and education. GOAL implements a range of multi-sectoral development, resilience, recovery and humanitarian responses Programmes by being sensitive to cross-cutting issues including gender, accountably, child protection, HIV/AIDS.
We envision a world where poverty no longer exist, where vulnerable communities are resilient, where barriers to wellbeing are removed and where everyone has equal rights and opportunities. GOAL Ethiopia’s main donors are Irish Aid, USAID/OFDA, EHF, ECHO and other private donors.
About the Position
The Registrar is responsible for recording all information appropriate to the programme and beneficiaries with the correct register format in the given programs (OTP/TSFP/BSFP) and conserve all material appropriately in the correct place for each program.
Key Areas of Accountability/Duties
· Documents and properly fill the relevant information in the register Book, admission and Ration cards in TSFP/OTP/BSFP programs.
· Ensure and check that all messages to careers or mothers are consistent and fully understood about the programs.
· List out and submit absentees, defaulters, static weight, and weight loss beneficiaries to the
· Responsible person on the timely manners.
· Keep and respect the rule and regulation of the organizations.
· Give and respect to other staff and create peaceful working environments.
· Properly keep and used all anthropometric equipment which are available in the working area.
· Properly attend and follow with the work schedule in each OTP, BSFP and TSFP Programs.
· Update the CMAM program officer on the implementation of the Measuring activities on daily basis.
· Make sure that all beneficiaries have got weekly measurement in OTP and TSFP Program.
· Document and file all relevant information in the required formats. And keep those documents in a very accessible place or submitted to the immediate supervisors
· To undertake other related duties as assigned by the CMAM Program Officer.
· Documents and properly fill the relevant information in the Ration Cards before and after distributing the correct amount of food items in TSFP/OTP/BSFP programs.
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Do you want to join an exciting organization that brings high level impact to the community and add value to your professional advancement? Then join us if you have:
· Certificate of 10th or 12th grade completed
· Certificate on Nutrition program activities
· The Ethiopian citizen ship supporting letter and ID cards from the located kebeles
· 8th grade student certificate
· Practical field experience of emergency nutrition work (preferably CTC including SFP) and/or food distributions and implementation of feeding programmes.
· Strong organizational skills and experience with teamwork
· Experience in training key community members, plus building the capacity of local staff
· Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and
empathise with all beneficiaries and their carers
· Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and
frustrating working conditions
· Demonstrable ability at report writing
· Ability to work flexibly including weekends
· Commitment to and understanding of GOALs aims, values and principles
· Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages
· Accountability & responsiveness within areas of responsibilities
· Familiarity to local culture and speak local language.
· Resilience: Maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic, persistent and professional even under adverse, stressful or difficult situations.
· Passionate, strongly dedicated and highly committed to work for the improvement of the poor community
REMUNERATION and BENEFITS:
· GOAL will pay a competitive basic salary based on the salary grading with addition benefits.
· A chance to develop tangible experience.
· Being part of a team who continue to make a real difference to the lives of the most vulnerable people.
GOAL’s recruitment procedure is fair and transparent which is also in line with the organization’s commitment to its integrity, honesty and culture. GOAL is committed to ensure that, its performance complies with the terms and conditions of relevant agreements, applicable laws & regulations. Hence, pre-employment background checks will be conducted, and employees are required to read, understand, sign and implement different polices including safeguarding and child protection policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and abuse policy, sexual harassment policy, code of conducts and any other policy, rules and regulation of the organization.
GOAL Ethiopia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of people who involves in its work and demands all staff exhibit the highest commitment. GOAL Ethiopia will verify skills and commitment of the candidate in the assessment process and perform Background reference check.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non – returnable application with CV for one vacancy. The vacancy reference number along with the title & duty station need to be written in the application letter
Applicants can directly apply online using www.ethioiobs.net
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage.
GOAL is not able to contribute towards any costs incurred by candidates during the recruitment process.