Nyala Motors Share Company was established in April 1973. When the company was set up it began its operation with the sales of Datsun automobiles and today it has become the exclusive distributor for Nissan motors vehicles, UD trucks, VE commercial vehicles, Unicarrier forklifts, and Macpower batteries.
Our Head Quarter is located in Addis Ababa at Megenagna-Airport ring road with fully established after-sales service. In addition, Nyala branch offices in Dire Dawa, Hawassa, Bahirdar, Mekelle, and Jimma are dedicated to serving our esteemed customers.
- The success of our company should be measurable by the contribution it gives to Shareholders, Employees, Government, and Community.
- Our motto is safety and quality come first.
- Working towards customer satisfaction.
Position: Junior Sales Representative
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Application Deadline: November, 04/2022
Nyala Motors S.C is an Exclusive supplier of Nissan Motors vehicles, UD Trucks, EICHER Trucks & Buses, Unicarrieers Forklift and Macpower Auto Battery with ample parts supply and dependable after-sales services. We are inviting qualified applicants for the following immediate vacant position.
- Degree in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Sales & Marketing or other related fields from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in sales & marketing area preferably in trucks & Buses Sales
- Good English Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Basic level of computer literacy
Required: 2 (Two)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Salary: Negotiable with an attractive benefits package
How to apply
Qualified applicants fulfilling the above credentials may send an application/cover letter including curriculum vitae and copies of relevant supporting documents to the address below.
Nyala Motors S.C
Tel: 0116 61 27 11
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Addis Ababa, Head office
Megenagna – Bole, Ring Road, Addis Ababa
- Mon to Fri (Morning) 8 – 12 am
- Mon to Fri (Afternoon) 1 – 4:30 pm
- Saturday 8 – 11:45 am