Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 072/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers a competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Reviews daily operational activities,
- Implements the anti-fraud campaign and assess compliance,
- Conducts risk management assessments of all departments,
- Evaluates existing controls, and recommend improvements where deficiencies are identified,
- Conducts investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Undertake other related duties as required.
Place of Work: Butajira
- BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
- One/1 year of experience in banking industry as an Internal Control Officer, compliance Officer or Auditor and related.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from September 22, 2022 to September 26, 2022 only via
For any inquiry contact us on 690.