District Digital Banking Manager for Bahir Dar District Office
Place of work- Bahir Dar
- The District Digital Banking Manager is responsible for acquiring, developing, and retaining digital business users by implementing the Bank’s policies, procedures, projects, and marketing strategies for successful presence across all market segments and ensuring sustainable market share and high profitability. In addition, the role holder is responsible for regulatory compliance, business continuity, alternate channels portfolio management and control, expense management, and budgeting/forecasting.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking, Finance or other related fields.
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience
- Strong leadership and skills to foster teamwork; develop and motivate staff, resolve conflicts as well as ability to provide direction, guidance, momentum and vision in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated business acumen – able to create strategy and actions that impact business success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to develop proposals, concept papers, position papers as well as write reports and prepare relevant publications.
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity.
- Strong expertise in strategic management project planning and budgeting, resource management, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen / business orientation.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Effective stakeholder management.
Required Technical Competency
- Knowledge of customer relationship and service quality management.
- Good knowledge on the end to end processes of card processing and management.
- Exposure to payment switch and card management switch.
- Updated knowledge on international digital banking trends. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Exposure to developing mobile and internet banking products.
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop new ideas and products.
- High-level understanding of applications used in the organisation’s industry.
- A deep and wide understanding of ICT financial delivery systems
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of industry trends and their implications for the Bank as well as events in fast-paced markets.
- Good knowledge of banking regulations.
- Adequate knowledge of Banking and finance (local and international).
- Project management skills.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply