- Plans, organizes, directs and controls, through subordinate supervisors, the banking activities of assigned branch.
- Prepares and submits for approval annual budget and annual work plans and implements same upon approval.
- Ensures that established operating policies and procedures are carried out in respect to acceptance of deposits, making of loans, providing safekeeping facilities and receiving and paying out of cash.
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance /Management/Economics or other related fields.
- 7 years of Banking experience of which 2 Years at the supervisory level.
How to Apply
- Only highly qualified & short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Any physical application request will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Interested and qualified applicants are invited to register using the following Link Application Form