Announcement No. ABa/EVA 029/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Perform KYC and Customer due diligence upon opening accounts
- Receive and deliver physical cash from and to customer,
- Collect/pay cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Update passbook, print deal slip or issues a customer advice,
- Issue and sign Payment Instruments,
- Perform other duties as required.
Place of Work: Meti (a town located in Godere woreda of the Gambela Region), Mizan Teferi, Teppi
- BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, and related fields.
- 3 years of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.