LonAdd HR Consultancy Plc (www.lonadd.com) is a Recruitment & Outsourcing Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa.
We are recruiting a Chief executive Officer for our high-level client engaged in FMCG.
The Executive will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company’s operations and growth plans. The Executive shall report directly to the Shareholders and Board of Directors of the Company and shall actively lead and participate in strategic, operational, and financial discussions and presentations to the Board. The Executive will be responsible for designing and executing on an operations improvement and growth plan as well as new product development and execution. In addition to the Executive’s normal leadership responsibilities during his/her employment with the company, he/she shall (a) manage all of the company’s human resources, budget and annual action plans and steer the company in the direction of achieving its vision, goals, and mission, and (b) perform any other duties assigned to him/her by the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Devise strategic plan/targets to ensure the overall profitability of the company.
- Drive Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Ensure the overall coordination of the flow of tasks in the organization and the proper implementation of the planned action plans.
- Lead and motivate the senior management of the company and employees to achieve goals and targets.
- Develop the mission, vision, strategic plan, annual action plan and budget of the company and ensure their implementation.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual performance reports regarding financial and non-financial performance of the company and submit to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure corporate good governance and best practices are implemented and observed.
- Instill a strong organizational culture which will enable employees to achieve the vision, mission, and strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensure the company implements appropriate training programs for its employees.
- Prepare sales and production reports, closing financial reports, expense reports.
- Develop mechanisms to monitor variable costs which will be reflected in the pricing strategy of the company.
- Establish controls and reporting mechanisms for: (i) the increase of senior management compensation, (ii) the license or transfer of company patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property (other than in the ordinary course of its business), (iii) the extension or guarantee of any debt or financial obligation, loans to directors, officers, employees or affiliate, (iv) the purchase any real property, (v) the appointment and/or reappointment of Senior Managers and consultants, (vi) change in policies, or (vii) recommendation of the appointment and/or reappointment of a corporate auditor, opening any new bank account, (viii) capital expenditures that exceed the annual approved budget;
- Develop effective board reporting systems on financial and operational performance of the company.
- Set-up and oversee employee incentive plan.
- Manage relationships on behalf of the Company including those with the Company’s staff, Clients, Suppliers, Government & Regulatory Bodies, strategic partners & the Public at large
- Ensure timely, high-quality and complete submission of work plans, quarterly and annual reports, financial reports, and any other reports required by the board.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Masters degree and above in management, economics, law, finance, business administration or similar discipline
- 10 and above years management experience in high level/ international companies in leadership positions.
- Great communication skills
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Exhibits accountability and integrity
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by putting Application for Chief Executive Officer in the subject box.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: July 15th, 2022