Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Business Development Officers, within the Digital Financial servicesFunctionin Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
This role Reports to the Regional Sales Manager, MPESA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. The role is responsible for the implementation of regions strategy, growth of the Mobile Money business in assigned territory and providing territory leadership to the sales team and business partners within the assigned territory.
- Deliver on M-PESA revenue for the assigned territory as per the set monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Achieve the territory Agent acquisition and on-boarding targets as per set business case
- Coordinate and deliver exceptional continuous Agent Training programs based on agreed plan.
- Ensure you maintain required agent branding standards as per the picture of success toolkit
- Ensure that Agents comply to 100% know your customer (KYC) and Anti money laundry (AML) as per regulations
- Customer education and product awareness of all Mobile money products and services (generic and promotional) to the trade and consumers
- Manage the merchandising of Mobile Money brand within outlets to ensure that visibility is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type
- Work closely with the trade marketing and activation agencies to ensure that all planned ground activations are 100% executed to the plan
- Performance management, relationship building with business partners in assigned territory
- Team Management and relationship building with partners in assigned region
- Marketing, Sales, Business administration or Economics Degree, or relevant degree with over 4 years’ experience in sales, territory management Qualifications.
- Experience in sales, channel management or distribution in fast moving consumer goods is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.