Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Area Sales Manager within the Sales and Distribution Functionin Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager,the position holder will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Indirect generation of sales revenue through effective management of The Company Business in the assigned area. This will be done by ensuring availability of the company’s products and services in the area at all times and effectively aligning Dealer distribution to meet the Retail objectives.
- Grow Sales within the Area by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing airtime sales at the Point of Purchase; Value added services and connections by ensuring availability of the company products at all times within the area of Accountability
- Effective implementation of distribution strategy in the trade to achieve availability and grow sales within the assigned area.
- Ensure achievement of set sales and Usage targets i.e. Monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- Prepare, plan and execute Area Sales programs aimed at market penetration, availability of the company products and services at all time.
- Ensure shops are well branded according to The Company standards in order to create awareness & ensure that stores are well stocked and sell at recommended sales prices.
- First Degree preferable in Business Studies e.g. Bcom degree – marketing option
- At least 3 Years’ experience in trade execution preferably within FMCG Environment of which 1 Year must be in a Sales managerial Position
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.