Alternate Channels Engineer-Online
- Alternate Channel Engineers is responsible for installation, configurations and make available and ready the internet/mobile banking applications for customer over an established network and infrastructure. He/she recommends, designs, implements, and test solutions for the Bank’s digital channel products including online Banking.
- In addition, he/she is responsible for ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements. The engineer collaborates with other software engineers on interfacing different channels with other third party systems (CBS, ERP, etc.).
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information System, Software Engineering or any other equivalent field.
- At least Six (6) years’ experience in system engineering.
Required Technical Competency
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Extensive experience in systems and storage capacity management, maintenance, forecasting and lifecycle planning focused on business requirements.
- Hands-on knowledge of configuration management tools.
- Experience in VMware virtualization design, build and administration.
- Experience with SQL administration and SQL toolsets.
- Interpersonal and cross cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationship with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skill
- Action oriented
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Personal motivation drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skill (internal & external)
- Risk awareness and focus-demonstrates understanding of risk management practice, standards and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account
v for any support please contact via 0115-18-03-55
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.