LonAdd HR Consultancy Plc (www.lonadd.com) is a Recruitment & Outsourcing Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa.
We are looking for a competent Administrative Assistant for an international company.
To deliver a friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers at all times.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Welcome and greet visitors cordially
- Professionally handle all incoming phone calls and direct messages for office staff.
- Respond to requests for information in a professional manner
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Manage use and maintenance of the Conference room (set up projector, white board, flip chart etc)
- Drafting communications, document reproduction, and laminating and binding of documents
- Assist in solving any IT and Computer related problem by informing IT support on timely basis
- Responsible to close windows, shatters/curtain, switch off bulbs, refrigerator, microwave, water purifier and stove.
- petty cash and reconciled periodically which is managed by the Receptionist/Front Desk Support
- Disburse cheques as and when requested by Finance team
- Be in charge of supplies management
- Ensure repair, rearrangement and replacement of Office furniture
- Handle and contact maintenance personnel as and when required
- Organize and maintain office files.
- Assist in organizing workshops, meetings, and trainings.
- Perform and coordinate administrative duties including the efficient and timely management of faxing, photocopying and scanning.
- Assist in maintaining a neat and orderly appearance of the office
- Responsible for petty cash handling and timely replenishment.
- Perform other duties as and when required
Key Skills/Experience Required
- College degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
- 3-5 years working as an administrative assistant or secretary supporting different departments
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once for different individuals in the office
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to email@example.com, by putting Application for Admin Assistant in the subject box.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: July 15th, 2022